Criminal Defense Attorney
Caroline G. Donato
Contact InformationE: [email protected]
Caroline is an associate attorney in the firm’s Corporate Compliance, Investigations, and Criminal Defense Practice Group. She focuses her practice on a wide range of criminal defense and related civil and administrative matters. Whether as part of a team or as lead counsel, Caroline brings energetic dedication to providing effective, results oriented representation for each client.
Before joining MacElree Harvey, Caroline was a law clerk for John P. Deckers, P.A., a criminal defense attorney in Wilmington, Delaware. She was also a law clerk for the Office of the Federal Public Defender for the District of Delaware, a certified legal intern for the Chester County District Attorney’s Office, a News Department Intern for CBS Philadelphia, a legal assistant to several criminal defense attorneys throughout Pennsylvania, and a Public Policy Intern at the University of Pittsburgh Institute of Politics.
- Widener University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A.
- New Jersey
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Chester County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce
- Chester County Chamber of Business and Industry, Women Influencing Business Committe